Posted Aug 15 | By Natalie Migliarini
Boozy popsicles are the best way to get through a warm summers day, so I put together these new frozen cocktails and wanted to share them with you. I took some of my favorite summer cocktails and mixed them up in batches and mixed them with some less traditionally summer concoctions. Recipes are per popsicle and the method is at the end.
Cherry Lemon Caipirinha
The classic Caipirinha is a delicious summer cocktail but if you know me at all you know I’m putting a twist on it so I added some fresh cherries and swapped in lemonade as a sweetener.
- ½ ounce Novo Fogo Sparkling Silver Cachaça
- 2 ounces lemonade
- chopped cherries
1. Mix reach pop individually in mixing cups
2. Fill popsicle molds (silicone is best)
3. Place in freezer for approximately 5 hours
4. Remove from mold and consume immediately or place in freezer bag for later
Frozen Boozy Popsicles
Beautiful Booze, August 15, 201